Monday, September 12, 2011

What to make today...

Well, here's a start...
Oh, about my post on FB.  The one that said:
what had started out as fear has turned now into indifference.
· · 5 hours ago


    • Joleen Haunani Kinney Minarik its a quote i read somewhere and was trying to find the owner but there is a lesson here. fear, which is never brought about from love, lead to indifference which is away from love which is the golden rule. LOVE people, its whats good for ya.
      5 hours ago ·

    • Joleen Haunani Kinney Minarik it took me a hot minute to get back to love and still not there all the way...yet ;)
      After further thought, it seems that everything leads back to not enough love, I'm not talking about the love between man and woman, or my cat and me, or my babies and me, although it is very close to that.  This is the love that says, I don't know you, or why you hate me but I am not going to add my hate to this situation.  If someone is having a hard time showing love today, then that person should be shown love and then that person will give love another day.  At least, that's how it's supposed to work if this were a perfect world.   Also, I think if we really did reach that type of perfection we would all makes ourselves mad with the second guessing.  Ah love, it's whats at stake.
      Definitely an ocean setting.

      I watched a movie last night called Skin.  It's about a girl who was born to a white family but had physical features of a black person.  Her family fought and fought until she was classified as white again.  Oh, maybe I should make a point of where this all took place.  South Africa.  Apartheid.  She was not excepted by the whites, was made to stand outside a store while her mother showed her dresses from inside.  Was beaten and kicked out of all whites school that her brother attended, he looked white.  The closest anyone could figure is that somewhere in the parents heritage was black.  They had another child after her, a boy, and he too looked black.  But by the time he came up things had changed.  Anyway, she ran off with a black man, her family disowned her and wouldn't even claim her children.  It was sad, but in the end she came out on top, thank goodness!

      Almost done.  Waiting on her to cool off now so I can fix the sea weed that fell over :/ and then as soon as I'm done I will post her.  
      Words with Friends...addicting....just saying.








      And she's done!  Getting ready to post her and another item on my Etsy.
      Thanks for stopping by, have a great one and enjoy the many blessings of the full moon!
      Happy Esbat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment