Monday, September 5, 2011


I am a happily married mother of 5, gramma, pet owner, who enjoys an occasional cup of cream with a hint of coffee.  Biting off more than I can chew is my lifes motto, and I am an average student of the school of Live and Learn, although I am failing the learn part, still, most epically.  No, these facts do not make me happy.  But they are the truth.  
If you were to visit me at my home, I could either be elbow deep in a sink of dirty dishes, or thumbs deep in clay, or at my cupboard mixing oils and tinctures, salves or balms.  
One of my favorite quotes is:  "If you are up to your nose, best to keep your mouth shut."
I got my first tattoo a week ago at the age of 48 and house keeping is not one of my finer qualities, much to my own dismay because I would love to love to do housework, I would.  I admire folks who take such care and put so much love into keeping their home, and a cottage witch is what I would aspire to be.
I have been drawn to healing herbs, as for my craft, well, I remind myself of the old witch in the woods surrounded by her herbs and garden...with a very large dose of lovable Aunt Clara.
My life, just like everyone elses, has good, bad and ugly.  I am in my happy place when I am working with my clay, and herbals, and I love my family with all of my heart.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

(>

No comments:

Post a Comment