Thursday, September 8, 2011

Autumn 2011

We are nearing autumn.  This is my favorite season of the year.  I "window shop" around Etsy to see what folks are putting out for the season and everything is fantastic!  I really have to get myself in gear and start making the stuff that I have ideas for before the season is up and gone.  I started with a witch on a broom with the full moon.
I am still learning the clay, but here are some pics I took while she was coming to life.











She is in the oven right now.  Will post a finished product pic as soon as she cools down.


Here is the finished product, which in the end, will not be product :(.  There were some spots that, while backing, revealed some of the wire.  Back to the bat cave!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this piece.... love watching it come to life too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora! Glad you stopped by. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete