Monday, September 5, 2011

Some of my Hubby's Handy Work


This is the second box he made for me.  We bought the box made, he did the burning.  I use this one to keep my Earth Magic Oracle Cards.


This is the first box design he burned for me.  My son said it looks like a pile of turds.  So my drawing needs a lot of work.


This is the little medallion that he burned for me.  I drew it out and he burned it on.  My altar is simple, I don't think I paid over a dollar for anything that I use, except my little cauldron that I paid $2 for at an antique shop, or things are handmade, or come from nature.  Folks that have the very ornate altars are wonderful, youtube has allowed me the opportunity to peek into other peoples lives and see what they have going on and its all fantastic! 

Well, once again, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
(>

No comments:

Post a Comment