Friday, September 9, 2011

Sea Goddess

Inspired by my sis's beautiful sea glass jewelry <3 <3 <3






The pictures aren't very good, but you get to see her hair.  She is laying over a piece of coral with her head leaning on her left hand and her right hand is drawing a heart in the sand.  She, and the beach, are adorned with sea weed, kelp and sea shells.  With this piece I actually sculpted, and am learning more and more each time I get the clay in my hands.
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!



Finished :).

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. But I liked your flying witch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you cousin, bad lighting and bad eye sight, there are bare spots where the wire shows through in a couple of spots :( I was upset about that. My daughter gave me the idea for her. Will try again. What is halloween without a witch on her broom? lol

    ReplyDelete